If you have ever wanted to change or adjust your web browsing language settings in Google Chrome then this guide will show you how. Did you know that you can have more than one language preference in Google Chrome? You can also have several languages in order of your own preference too.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
How to change web browser language settings in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome Menu icon at the top-right of the window
- Click the Settings menu item from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down the settings page and click on the link at the bottom that says: Show advanced settings
- Now scroll down further to the Languages heading and click on the Languages and input settings button
- To remove a language: Select a language, then click the X symbol to it’s right
- To add a language: click the Add button at the bottom of the window, Select a language from the drop-down list, then click OK to add the selected language
- To change the order of preference for languages: Drag each language to the desired position, top being first preference, second being second preference, and third being third preference, and so on
- Now refresh the webpage (preferably Google.com) to see your language preferences working