Assembling the AlexaPi 3D Printed case kit is pretty easy, and I’ll take you through with a slideshow with text instructions. To complete the case you’ll need the following parts.
- The 3D case print files here
- M2.5 x 8mm brass knurls (4 pieces)
- M2.5 black screws 15mm (2 pieces)
- M2.5 black screws 22mm (4 pieces)
- M2.5 nuts and washers (8 of each)
- Green 5x2mm LED 15mcd Rectangular Diffused 2.3v (1 piece)
- 120 Ohm Carbon/Metal film resistor (1 piece, solder to the longer LED lead to make it 5v)
- 120mm Jumper wire (to extend the LED leads and connect to the RPi jumpers)
If you have any trouble or need advice for assembling this case, please contact me and I will help you out.