If you speak a language other than English, or speak multiple languages, you can set Microsoft Edge to display web pages in your chosen language and I’ll show you how in this guide. Just a reminder, this guide will also change some (not all) of your program languages too, but not Windows System language.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change webpage language settings in Microsoft Edge
- Search for "Control Panel" in the Windows Search Bar
- Click on the Control Panel Desktop app result at the top of search results
- Under Clock, Language, and Region heading, click Add a language
- Now click Add a language button
- Scroll through and choose your preferred language, then click the Add button bottom-right
- Now select your chosen language, then click the Move up button until it’s at the top
- Languages will display in order of preference top to bottom
- Select each language and move up or down to set your order of preference
- Close the Control Panel window
- Restart your computer
- Open up Edge and web pages should now display in your preferred language(s)
- All done!