Chromium web browser can deliver web-pages in almost any language you want. You can also set several languages in order of your preference too which is very handy if you speak more than one language.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
How to change Chromium web browser language
- Open Chromium
- Click on the Chromium Menu at the top-right of the app window
- Click on the Settings menu item
- Scroll down to the Show advanced settings link, then click it
- Scroll down to the Languages heading
- Click on the Language and input settings button
- A window should now show your current chosen language(s)
- To add a language: click the Add button (you may need to scroll down to see it), then Select a language from the drop-down list, then click on OK to add
- To change the order of preference for multiple languages: click on and Drag a language to the desired position (top is 1st, second is 2nd etc)
- To delete a language: click on the cross/X to the right of it
- When finished organizing your languages, click on the Done button