In this guide I’ll show you how to change your homepage in Firefox running on Windows which is pretty easy, but just a tip: if your homepage keeps changing without your consent, you likely have some Malware that you’ll need to remove before following this guide, so run a virus scan first.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change your homepage in Firefox (WIN)
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Menu icon at the top-right of your browser window
- Click on the Options menu item, then choose the General icon
- Look for the Startup heading, then choose Show my home page from the dropdown list
- Enter a URL into the Home Page: text-box
- URL format as follows: http://www.google.com/ replace google with your web address
- When you have finished, click the OK button
- You’re all done!