Today I will show you how to change your homepage in Internet Explorer via the Metro interface on Windows 8/8.1 which is a little different from going via the Internet Options route. Perhaps watch the video guide as well as reading the text guide.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change your homepage in Internet Explorer (WIN8/8.1)
- Open Internet Explorer via the Start Screen tile
- Type in the web address of the page you want as your homepage, and hit enter
- Mouse-over the address bar at the bottom of your screen to make it appear (if it isn’t already visible)
- Click on the Spanner icon at bottom-right of your screen, then choose Options
- Look for the Home pages heading, then click on the Customize button
- Now click the Add current site button, then the Add button, to add your homepage
- Remove any pages you don’t want by clicking on the link, then click the Remove button
- Click outside the sidebar to close
- You’re all done!