Today, I will show you how to set your homepage on Microsoft Edge. That way, when you open Edge it will automatically display your homepage.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change homepage in Microsoft Edge web browser
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click on the More Actions icon top-right
- Click on the Settings menu item
- Look for the "Open with" dialog
- Select the A specific page or pages option
- Click on the drop down box just below and choose Custom
- Click the X cross beside any pages you do not want (ie. about:start)
- Enter a web address into the text-box, then click the plus sign + to add
- You can have more than one page open when you start Edge, just enter and add more
- Restart Microsoft Edge to see your new homepage(s) open
- All done!