Today I’ll take you through changing your homepage in Opera web browser, which also has the ability for multiple homepages and a few other nifty options too. If your homepage keeps on changing without your consent, it’s likely you have a Malware or virus infection so perhaps run a full virus scan before following this guide.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change your homepage in Opera browser
- Open Opera
- Visit the web page you want as your homepage
- Click on the Opera Button at the top-left of your browser window
- Click on the Settings menu item, then look for the On startup heading (top)
- Select the Open a specific page or set of pages option, then click the Set pages link
- Click on the Use current pages button to add your homepage
- Remove any pages you don’t want by mouse-over, then click the X (cross) to the right
- When you’ve finished, click the OK button, then close the Settings tab
- Restart Opera to test your new homepage settings
- You’re all done!