In this short guide I will show you how to change your homepage in Apple Safari running on MAC, and it’s pretty easy too. Safari has a few other options I will go through in the video guide above so be sure to watch that too.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Change your homepage in Safari (MAC)
- Open Safari
- Visit the web page you want as your homepage
- Click on the Safari item from the top menu bar
- Click on the Preferences… menu item
- The Preferences window should now be open, click on the General icon
- Look for the Homepage: item, then click the Set to Current Page button
- You can also manually enter the URL into the text box
- Enter the URL in the following format: http://www.google.com/ replace google with your webpage address
- When you’ve finished, close the Preferences window and restart Safari to check your homepages
- You’re all done!