If you have ever wanted to change or adjust your web browsing language settings in Mozilla Firefox then this guide will show you how. Did you know that you can have more than one language preference in Firefox? You can also have several languages in order of your own preference too.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
How to change web browser language settings in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click Firefox Settings at the top-right of your browser window (older versions click the Tools menu) and click on the Options menu item
- The Options window will now be open
- Click on the Content icon at the top of the Option window
- Under the Languages heading, click the Choose button
- You should now see your current language(s) in order of preference from top to bottom
- To add a language: click the Select a language to add.. drop-down list button, Select a language, and click the Add button
- To change the order of preferred language(s): Select a language, then click the Move Up or Move Down buttons to change the order
- To remove a language: Select the language and click the Remove button
- When you have finished choosing your languages, click on OK to Languages window, then X Close the Options window
- Now refresh the web-page (preferably Google.com) to see your language preferences working