If you have ever wanted to change or adjust your web browsing language settings in Opera web browser, then this guide will show you how. Did you know that you can have more than one language preference in Opera? You can also have several languages in order of your own preference too.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
How to change web browser language settings in Opera
- Open Opera
- Click the Opera Button at the top-left of your browser window (older versions click the Tools menu)
- Click on the Settings menu item
- Scroll down the settings page to the Languages heading, then click on the Preferred languages button
- You should now see your current language(s) in order of preference, from top to bottom
- To add a language: click the Add language button, Select a language from the drop-down list, and click the OK button to add
- To change the order of preferred languages: Select a current language, then Drag to the preferred position, top being 1st preference, second being 2nd preference and so on
- To remove a language: Select the language then click the X symbol to it’s right
- When you have finished choosing your languages, click on Done to the Languages window, then Close the Settings tab
- Now refresh the webpage (preferably Google.com) to see your language preferences working