If you run Mozilla Firefox on Linux (specifically Ubuntu) and need to find the version you’re running, today I will show you how.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Check Mozilla Firefox browser version (LINUX)
- Open Firefox
- Mouse-over the top toolbar until the File menu appears
- Click on the Help toolbar item
- Click on the About Firefox menu item
- The About Firefox window should now be visible
- The number before the first dot (ie. 26.02) is the Major version number (likely the number you’re after if a tech guy is asking)
- The number after the first dot (ie. 26.02) is the Minor version number and represents small security or UI improvements
- You will also see copyright information in the About Firefox window