Today I will show you how to check your version of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it’s really easy too. Firefox will also check for updates if you follow these instructions.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
How to check your version of Mozilla Firefox web browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click Firefox Settings at the top-right of the window
- Click on the Firefox Help icon
- Click on the About Firefox menu item
- You should now see your version number
- The numbers before the first dot (ie. 26.7) represent the Major Version, numbers and dots after this (ie. 26.7) represent Minor Versions (security updates, GUI improvements etc)
- Firefox will also check to see if any updates are available and automatically download and install them
- Mozilla Firefox official
- Mozilla products help & support (official)
- Firefox at Wikipedia
- Search Google for Mozilla Firefox