Sometimes you need to delete your browsing history, cookies and other data in Chromium web browser to speed it up, for privacy or just regular maintenance, and I’ll show you how in this guide.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Delete browsing history, cookies & data in Chromium
- Open Chromium
- Click on the Customize icon at the top-right of the browser window
- Mouse-over the Tools menu item
- Click on the Clear browsing data… menu item
- Select from when you wish data are be deleted, via the drop-down menu (beginning of time recommended)
- Select which data you want to delete using the check boxes (Leave Password and Auto fill options un-checked! see video for more info)
- Click the Clear browsing data button
- Close the Settings tab
- Re-starting Chrome is not necessary, but I recommend you do
- All done!