Sometimes you need to delete your browsing history, cookies and other data in Mozilla Firefox web browser on your Linux machineto speed it up, for privacy or just regular maintenance, and I’ll show you how in this guide.
Delete browsing history, cookies & data in Firefox (LINUX)
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Settings Menu icon at the top-right of the browser window
- Click on the Preferences menu item/icon
- Click on the Privacy icon
- Make sure the Remember history option is selected
- Look for the text-link that says ..clear your recent history and click it on
- Choose a time range to clear (everything option recommended)
- Click the Details arrow and choose which data you want to clear (leave at defaults is recommended)
- Once you have made your selection, click the clear now button
- Click the close button, then restart your browser (not necessary but I recommend to do so)
- All done!