Sometimes you need to delete your browsing history, cookies and other data in Mozilla Firefox web browser on your Windows machine, and today I will show you how in this guide.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Delete browsing history, cookies & data in Firefox (WIN)
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Settings Menu icon at the top-right of the browser window
- Click on the Options menu item/icon
- Click on the Privacy icon
- Make sure the Remember history option is selected
- Look for the text-link that says ..clear your recent history and click it on
- Choose a time range to clear (everything option recommended)
- Click the Details arrow and choose which data you want to clear (leave at defaults is recommended)
- Once you have made your selection, click the clear now button
- Click the OK button, then restart your browser (not necessary but I recommend to do so)
- All done!