Sometimes you need to clear your browsing history in Opera web browser, I will show you how in this guide along with important tips and info.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Clear browsing history, cookies & data in Opera
- Open Opera
- Click the Opera button top-left of the browser window
- Mouse-over the More tools menu item, then click Clear browsing data
- Choose from when you would like items to be deleted (beginning of time recommended)
- Check all boxes except Passwords and Autofill (unless you are selling your PC or otherwise need to)
- Click the Clear browsing data button
- Close the Settings tab and restart Opera
- You’re all done!