Today I will show you how to clear your browsing history, cookies and data from Apple Safari web browser on your Windows machine, along with some important tips to make sure you keep your Top Site data.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Clear browsing history, cookies & data in Safari (WIN)
- Open Safari
- Click on Settings icon top-right of your browser window
- Click on the Preferences… menu item
- Click on the Privacy icon
- Click on the Remove All Website Data… button, then click the Remove Now button
- Close the Preferences window
- Restart Safari (not necessary but I do recommend it)
- You’re all done!