Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrom Menu icon at the top-right of the app window
- Click on the Settings menu item
- Scroll down the settings page and click on the Show advanced settings… link to reveal more options
- Look for the Privacy heading, then click on the Content settings… button
- You can also make exception rules for any website, for instance..
- Wildcards using the asterisk * can be used, eg. *.goodsite.com would include goodsite.com and all subdomains like sub.goodsite.com
- When finished click the Done button and then close the Settings window