- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- When possible we will advise you of the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What sort of information does Ricmedia PC Help collect and why?
- IP Address – Your IP Address is a unique number assigned by your service provider (ISP) which identifies your computer. We collect this information mainly to prevent abuse of our systems and our users. We also use this information for statistical data analysis.
- Email Address – Your email address is required to verify your identity and prevent abuse of our forum, newsletter and other systems.
- Personal Details – This includes things like first and last name etc. This data is only collected for the forum and newsletter sections of our website as both require verification of your identity to prevent abuse of our members and server system.
- User Agent – A user agent is simply the type and version of your browser. This takes the form of, for example: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/220.127.116.11. This data is collected for two reasons, first to enable us to tailor certain aspects of our website due to inconsistencies with browsers and second, as pure statistical analysis to help us plan our website for the future.