Occasionally you may need to reset Firefox (on Linux) back to it’s default settings in order to get it working again. It’s reasonably easy and I’ll show you how in this guide.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Reset Firefox (LINUX) back to default settings
- Open Firefox
- Mouse-over the title bar, then click on Help from the menu that appears
- Click on the Troubleshooting Information menu item
- There should now be a Reset Firefox… button on the page, click it on
- Now click on the Reset Firefox button on the popup window
- Firefox will now reset back to default settings and alert you when it’s finished
- Firefox will restart automatically
- You’re all done!