If you’ve recently taken the free upgrade to Windows 10 and for one reason or another, wish to rollback or revert to your previous operating system (Windows 8 or Windows 7) then I will show you how to do so here. It’s actually a pretty easy process too.
Watch the video above or follow the text guide below.
Rollback Windows 10 to Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Backup your data before attempting a rollback
- Click on the Windows Start icon
- Click the Settings menu item
- Now click the Update & Security icon
- Click on the Recovery menu item
- Look for the Go back to Windows 7/8 item
- Click the Get started button and follow the prompts
- Windows will then rollback to your previous OS version
- You PC may restart several times, please wait for the final confirmation message
- All done!